RAFTING LAKE GARDA
Buy your adventure
Why participate in our rafting activities near Lake Garda
- Because it’s a great activity suitable for everyone: families with small children, groups of friends, school groups and corporate groups..
- Because it is the best way to get to know the Val d’Adige from a historical and naturalistic point of view; allows you to relive the emotions of the ancient navigators who descended towards Venice.
- Because it’s a lot of fun, it’s not dangerous and no special skills are required.
- Because the peaceful flow of the Adige waters will let you enjoy the stunning natural landscapes and discover the local gastronomy through the Wineries along the riversides
What to bring with you:
- Sneakers that get wet or closed sandals
- Swimming suit
- Shorts and T-shirt
- Water bottle
- Sun cream and sun cap
- Towel and clothes for after the activity, to be left in the car.
To be able to lead a raft, together with the guide, a minimum number of 4 people is recommended.
Up to 150 people
Yes, of course, on our super safe inflatable boats and with the help of life jackets, there is no risk.
It depends on the type of experience you choose, you can consult the prices and other info in the individual experiences tabs.